Pull over changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Change the way cops can pull people over.

Short explanation (in notes):
-Make it so cops can pull people over on the side of the road, out of peoples' way
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
In real life, cops don't follow someone on the highway for 30 minutes, or wait for a parking space to pop up in the city, they just pull you over in the breakdown lane

Optional additions:
-N/A
-
-

Trande

The highway doesn't have a traditional breakdown lane, so it's the only way. And I can only speak for my homecountry here, but you have to follow the police to the next parking lot. We have parking lots all 20km tho.

EDIT: They get pulled over to the hard shoulder thingy on the highway, so i really don't get your point, and since the city has always more than enough parking lots. Your "idea" isn't really needed, I guess.

Reaction score
Firstly, I don't see an issue in having to follow someone for 50-70 metres until there's a safe place to pull over, or as you put it '30 minutes' which is a blatant exaggeration. And I don't know about you but the only roads here in the UK that have a continuous break-down zones are motorways and there are only 50 of those, so to expect a breakdown lane to be available at every location on the highway (which I assume you're suggesting) is excessive and unneeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.