Pusheen the robocop

Reaction score
It al started when I noticed @Pusheen as a cop one day. Started talking to her about her supervisor application and asked if I could watch over her in the same car as she goes through situations and laws, and after the situation was I was to give her an evaluation of how she done.

First situation - Reckless Driver in the city: Zoey Was driving into the city right after we just got into the car. Waiting at intersection and seen her gasp and put her lights and sirens on to follow a car. Staying behind it at a safe distance and getting it to pull over to problem. From here she got out the car and talked to the driver about the laws he broke and how and where he broke then. Finally issuing him a traffic ticket. She walks back to the car and drives off.

Second Situation - The Jaywalker: Right after the first pull over we drove out and seen the same guy we ticketed running across the road, failing to use the zebra crossings. She turned on her lights and drove to the hospital car park and got out. Chasing after him and seen him continuing to run, she then took out her baton and followed before he stopped near the ATM. He was given a second ticket for jaywalking. Zoey explained it to him perfectly, explaining to law he broke and where he broke it.

Third Situation - The ss: A while after we were driving back into the city and seen the mayors limbo driving without headlights at night as well as reckless driving. Zoey automatic put her lights and sirens on as well as radioed it in. We pulled them over at the gas station. Zoey asked the ss to stay there whiles she went over the laws he broken and threatened a demote if it happened again. (the ss was also warned for 4.1)

Fourth Situation - The shoot out: Right after the SS was told of zoey heard gunshots, Right away she done exactly what I done, Telling all the civilians to run and take cover. Taking covers ourselves and calling it in. After we cleared the area me and zoey ran over to safety first. We seen 4 dead bodies, zoey automatically knew that we needed DNA and medics fast. Calling in for a medic whiles I checked the DNA. After this she called in for more officers to assist and close of the area.

These are just some of the situations I was at with her. There were many more that I can't remember. I know for a fact that she is a brilliant officer and would make an astonishing supervisor.
Even when we have taken people down to prison she would search them, fully role playing it out as well as telling them there charges in great detail and telling them there time.

Good Luck with your supervisor application @Pusheen

Reaction score
I always tell her she is awful, but of course I am only joking. Pusheen is a great officer and would fit the role of supervisor perfectly :)

Good luck in your application, Pusheen!