Queen Elizabeth II

Reaction score
anyway let's abolish the monarchy now and stop wasting money on pretending that anyone on this earth is above another :)

anyone's death is sad but i refuse to differentiate this from seeing anyone else on the news die

Reaction score
I'm actually devastated and at a loss for words that she has died. I was really hoping that this news would not come today but sadly it has. Rest in Peace Your Majesty.

Regardless of whatever your views are regarding the Queen and the Royal Family, please be respectful of her passing and the legacy she has left behind.

Reaction score
this thread

FOmK3YUVgAQCaX6

Reaction score
I'm actually devastated and at a loss for words that she has died. I was really hoping that this news would not come today but sadly it has. Rest in Peace Your Majesty.

Regardless of whatever your views are regarding the Queen and the Royal Family, please be respectful of her passing and the legacy she has left behind.
Hello there. I am very ignorant on the U.K royal family. Would you please enlighten on the legacy she left behind?

Reaction score
Hello there. I am very ignorant on the U.K royal family. Would you please enlighten on the legacy she left behind?
she colonised ruthlessly and mothered and protected pedophiles

the positive impact had by her as a person - and not by her title - on the country is little to none

Reaction score
I have no idea where you are from but @Super_ does have a point there, you are not considered the most powerful woman in the world for decades if you are not exceptional.

Either people like it or not, she was very good at her job, always placed protocol and the country above everything, even her own family. She influenced more political decisions then you can imagine and offered the UK a lot of stability.

Its actually going to be tough to keep the commonwealth together without her in the next few decades, and this actually represents a lot of changes to the UK

I lived in both France and Portugal and in these 2 countries, Queen Elizabeth actually meant a lot, and people respected her

Reaction score
I have no idea where you are from but @Super_ does have a point there, you are not considered the most powerful woman in the world for decades if you are not exceptional.

Either people like it or not, she was very good at her job, always placed protocol and the country above everything, even her own family. She influenced more political decisions then you can imagine and offered the UK a lot of stability.

Its actually going to be tough to keep the commonwealth together without her in the next few decades, and this actually represents a lot of changes to the UK

I lived in both France and Portugal and in these 2 countries, Queen Elizabeth actually meant a lot, and people respected her
Imagine defending another powerless monarch + cry is free. L

Reaction score
You spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okay
Theres always some reason
To feel not good enough
And its hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
Ohh beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty