Event Suggestion Random RP event's

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Random RP event's
Suggestion Description: Most of us, who played yesterday around midnight, noticed an interesting turn of events. When bullying Elis D. turned into a whole roleplaying event. With new's article's, interview with mayor etc.
In the end, I and my fellow drug addict @Dehmon, had a feeling like it was one of the best RP event's.
And i think that random RP event's like that is a good thing. As it encourages players to communicate and cooperate with each other. Wich might result in fun experience's.
P.S.
I'm sorry, Elias.

Why should this be added?:
- I suggest that admins could in some way generate those random event's.
For example, a forest fire. People will have to cooperate and help each other to save the forest and the city from fire.
This will awake some activity among player's.
Those event's might force player's to cooperate.
Also such thing's often generate great experience's and fun moment's.

What negatives could this have?:
- The only downside could be staff's lazyness. As such event's might require them to do some kind of preparation's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is already something we do, if you ever seen Event Helpers then they are normally doing some kind of RP event.

We also already have random house fires start, we could maybe increase the intensity of them in some areas?

Reaction score
Something like free roam events from GTA Online would be really cool, some examples would be longest airtime, fastest vehicle speed, most distance travelled by foot/vehicle, etc. More natural events like you mentioned huge forest fires would definitely be something to consider.

Reaction score
This is already something we do, if you ever seen Event Helpers then they are normally doing some kind of RP event.

We also already have random house fires start, we could maybe increase the intensity of them in some areas?
That would be cool

Reaction score
Something like free roam events from GTA Online would be really cool, some examples would be longest airtime, fastest vehicle speed, most distance travelled by foot/vehicle, etc. More natural events like you mentioned huge forest fires would definitely be something to consider.
+1

Reaction score
The fire is already done behind the scenes but i would like a big roleplay event and etc. I actually talked to tyla jai about it but he said people wouldnt be interested in major crash roleplay events or major fire as people dont want to do more than shoot eachother.

Reaction score
The fire is already done behind the scenes but i would like a big roleplay event and etc. I actually talked to tyla jai about it but he said people wouldnt be interested in major crash roleplay events or major fire as people dont want to do more than shoot eachother.
That's what I'm talking about. It's always better to communicate than to shoot at each other.

Reaction score

But I have made a note that more natural events such as large structural fires maybe with people trapped, trying to provoke riots, etc are wanted