Rating ban apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Rating ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Hendricks iirc so this one goes to @Madda @TinySlayer
How long were you banned for: Permanently.

Your Steam Name: not applicable
Your In-game Name: not applicable
Your Steam ID: not applicable

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Misuse of rating system
Why should this appeal be considered: was acting like an absolute idiot and was pissed off at someone so I spam rated them, ended up getting me banned from the forums for a week and I got rating banned as well. ratings are literally just a number on the internet so i don't see why i would abuse them then or why i would abuse them in the future if i were to be unbanned, because it doesn't actually impact the person being rated and simply causes a nuisance for staff by giving them unnecessary work, my apologies for the disruption caused. won't happen again, resulted from my fragile ego being questioned essentially.

apologies to you @HaydenC for the spam ratings, don't remember why I was pissed off at you at the time but what I do know is that my reaction was unreasonable.

Genuinely want to make an effort to stop myself from being such a toxic person overall, it's not a desireable thing to be or "cool" by any stretch, which is most people's assumption as for why I'm so toxic. I've mellowed out ever so slightly over time and I'm doing my best to tone myself & my ego down and become a calmer person overall, because I strongly dislike the person I've become.

Additional Comment(s): apologies for the brevity of appeal, not too good at these types of things

n0tMeLoL

I accept sorle’s apology and definitely think he has changed his behavior from how it used to be.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.