RC Company Minge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
d231f53bc2910e14694d2ac2bdd0fffa.png
Who are we?
Hello! We are RC Company Minge. You must've heard of it while you were in town. RC Company Minge is the biggest RC Company in the world owned by its CEO named Conyo Demama. We deliver 24/7 service and are always at the destination within one or two minutes. This company is authorized by the government and is allowed to break some laws on a legal matter. Hospitality and hard work are our specialties, let us give you an example.
Hospitality: We are giving free repair services to customers that use our services for the first time.​
Hard-working: as I said, we work 24/7 to fix everyone's cars so they can go home safely.

Hiring people?
RC Company Minge is currently looking for more passionate people that would like to represent the company! Are you interested and very ambitious? Try to talk to us in-game and we have an application form ready for you to fill in. Applications are done every week on a Sunday.

Salary system:
RC Company Minge has his own customized salary system, that means that 25% of what u earn by repairing people's car is going to the Company itself, see it as a tax system. As the CEO, I put all my RC earnings to the company itself, so I don't earn anything from it! At Holidays you receive a bonus of 200% extra on your salary as a gift.

Payments:
First-time customers: Free repair job
Normal customers: $500

CEO:
Conyo Demama

Company Facts:
1. RC Company Minge also owns a lot of gas stations in Dubai and countries in the north of Africa.
2. RC Company Minge is the friendliest company in the world approved by the European Union. 3. RC Company Minge does a yearly donation of 1 billion dollars towards towards poor people in third world countries.

Last edited:
Reaction score
See there’s a maximum of 3 organisation members who can operate at any one time with this org so they won’t survive.

Reaction score
Dear bigbenji,
Since rc company minge is a beginner in this small town called paralake, we are not in need of a lot of people, but active people! 3 workers is more than enough to repair cars 24/7.
Greetings, rc company minge

Reaction score
Dear citizens of paralake,
RC Company Minge ceo Conyo Demama is on holiday for two days straight. Thats why I have decided without discussing that @Aquaa Will take it over untill Im back.
Thank you very much!

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Do u have any experience with RC COMPANY MINGE? PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW BELOW!

Reaction score
RC company minge delivered absolute great services today! I needed my car fixed and within the same minute my car was fixed for free! I was able to drive around and fly into people again using my own speedbumps! It was great! 11/10

Reaction score
Tiered 14 of my cars, got my wife pregnant and had my dog shot dead by a swat entry team. However, my report count has gone up 300% dealing with RC minge co. Antics so 9/10 service.

Status
Not open for further replies.