Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Simba black/ HITLER
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: James ghost Al Capone
His/Her SteamID:
copy.png
STEAM_0:0:60869150

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I walked into regals 5 because there was a party advert so and I had nothing else to do so I went and after a few minutes I see James ghost a player I kidnapped,mugged and was involved in a hostage situation on Saturday He did not die nor did I. Nad as you can see from the demo he starts to hit me with a bat so I ask why in looc and me kidnapping him was the reason. Remember the user had no info that I had died since the kidnapping.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Sorry the vid is laggy asf but my pc is a toaster but you can clearly see that he kills me with the bat

denied.jpg

James ghost a player I kidnapped,mugged and was involved in a hostage situation on Saturday He did not die nor did I

You have stated that he didn't die, so assuming he hasn't died since then he can still remember what you did to him. Just because you leave the server does not mean people can't come after you for actions you have done on the server before you leave. Secondly kidnapping and mugging someone is a perfectly valid reason for someone to come and murder you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back