AR on Eren Walker and Jack Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: FIZZAY / Fizz Laird (Was Marc Silverstone)

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Al Capone / Eren Walker // and excessive negativity report on ICEKILLER_99 / Jack Richards

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60869150 and STEAM_0:1:87262869

Why Should This Player Be Punished: So I was involved in a mugging of Eren Walker earlier on, Eren then killed one of the other people involved. I had also died since this event, so when I'm at bazaar as you can see in the video, I warn him in LOOC when he is threatening me in character that I have died since it happened and therefore he shouldn't really be killing me. I'm unsure whether or not this is a rule break as he may or may not have known that I had died, even though I did clearly warn him to try and prevent this from happening. Anyway, after I have died, I see in LOOC 'Nice 2.5' by Tadgee, so I ask in OOC what happened and he said that one of them shot my tires after I had black screened and also shot my car continuously to do severe damage. So I think this'll need a demo request. Tadgee said that he's pretty sure it was Jack Richards who shot the tires but as I was dead and don't know for sure, I am open to there being a demo request of course. Like I said, I don't know if the kill in the video is a rule break due to the fact that I had died since the event he killed me for, but I know for a fact that shooting my tires after killing me is definitely Excessive Negativity.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Accepted-ish
For the killing part: They didn't witness your death, they can still act upon the information that they had
For the tire: I have spoken to Jack about this over steam ( for the chat logs PM me ), so no further actions will be taken

Status
Not open for further replies.