Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Re-work to Taxi driver

Short explanation:
change the payment mode

Detailed description:
i've been taxi driver many times and i saw this is a common problem, not just for me: since the client pay to enter the taxi, if something happend (you ram someone, an officer ask you to stop and exit the taxi because you were driving too fast...) and you need to leave the taxi, you can't or the client will lost his money. So I think it should be better to pay everithing (also the money he spend while you are driving) at the end, before he exit.

Optional additions:
  • Make a message as soon the money he will have to spend ar highter then he actually have (not when his money go to 0$ since he will pay at the end)
  • Make a pop-up for the client: something like this
uAnGZ0y.png
  • If Z>Y "you haven't so much money in your wallet"
  • If Z<X make a pop-up for the Taxi driver: something like this
9OTt0sU.png

Reaction score
So as a question then, if you obey traffic laws, like you should as taxi driver, where is the problem? Also I'm a bit confused, are you saying the taxi driver should first say how much it'd cost to drive to a location? Then the passenger makes a counter offer, as if it were an auction or something. I don't quite understand how you want the pay structure to work.

Reaction score
no, the passenger ask to go somewhere and while you are driving instead the passenger pay every meter a "computer" calculate the total and when he want to exit he can see the total. so every meter it add x$ to the total and as soon the total is > then what the passenger has with him a message shows up to the taxi driver . About the 2nd immage (optional) i added it because at the end of the drive passenger could say: " i won't pay you taht much since you were late"

Status
Not open for further replies.