Recommendation - Daigestive and Nade

Reaction score
@Daigestive - helped me out a lot in game without really knowing who I was other than the fact that I was new, really appreciated the act of kindness.

@Nade Alardin - also very helpful and showed multiple acts of kindness.

Generally great people.

Reaction score
468d6a1871.png
nade giving out free corrie mugs to people, kind acts.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Thanks pal. Good luck in future and enjoy being a part of the community. :wales:

Reaction score
Multiple act of kindness ohhhhh that made me think of the possibilities. Did he raid you and decide you're not worthy to kill? Let you join in a bank robbery? Show you what life is like sitting in a apartment behind a WW2 defense doing nothing but powergrow for another pointless car? Helped you mug someone?

You should know that there is so much more to roleplay then this ;)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Multiple act of kindness ohhhhh that made me think of the possibilities. Did he raid you and decide you're not worthy to kill? Let you join in a bank robbery? Show you what life is like sitting in a apartment behind a WW2 defense doing nothing but powergrow for another pointless car? Helped you mug someone?

You should know that there is so much more to roleplay then this ;)

Nothing wrong with thinking of yourself as Robin Hood. "Take from the rich and give to the poor". Helping new players by showing them what 99% of the server has become. Rather than complaining about it, making a difference and making it more enjoyable for new players.

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with thinking of yourself as Robin Hood. "Take from the rich and give to the poor". Helping new players by showing them what 99% of the server has become. Rather than complaining about it, making a difference and making it more enjoyable for new players.

Except you're not robin hood because you steal and kill innocents, grow drugs and sell them to a drug dealer who sells them to the kids on the street. Effectively causing ten thousands of drug addicts and deaths duo to drug related crimes duo to them needing more drugs and the cycles continues. :D

Instead you should show them the awesome RP like what @McYeke is doing with his restaurant and have the drug growing as a side thing while you're doing that. Not just sitting afk in a apartment.

p.s I'm not saying to cease all criminal activity but show them that there is more then cops and robbers.

Also: https://perpheads.com/threads/baggers-is-growing-drugs-wtf.26891/

Last edited: