Recommendation for Dom_

Reaction score
yesterday, Dom was allowed to host events on academy server. Instead of doing just gun game, he held a series of different things and made it really fun for all of us. I ended up playing until like 2 last night. I wanted to make this as i think that Dom should be able to do this more often as it was the most fun i have had in a while on a perpheads server. It wasnt exactly a minge fest all the time anyway, people were just having a laugh alot.

@Dom_

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree entirely with this recommendation, another thing that happened recently involving Dom was when he was a medic, i allowed him into the room were i had tried to take a hostage, and he got out his defibrillators and got me in a corner and managed to end the hostage situation as i cant fight against defibrillators that are extremely hot when i didnt have my gun out at the time. This is the first time i've ever seen anyone do this and the first time it has ever been done as far as im aware and the thinking that went into that just deserves a recommendation due to how smart RP that was. Dom doesn't just raid, he's also got great RP.
@Dom_

M

Reaction score
Who's Dom is he that orange cunt ingame

Reaction score
I agree. Any persons that were recently banned are definitely deserving of a recommendation and let's not forget that my homie Dom also got player of the year so he must be a player of the crazy dedicated variety

Reaction score
The bruised carrot that keeps gunpointing me. Ye he's fucking sound

edit: seriously he's alright when he's not got a gun to someone's face

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

Dom kept me interested in perp at a time I didn' want to play a lot, good guy when he can keep in the retard

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It’s indeed fun with him, you all should try to call him in-game he will thank you with you disappearing 3 x hahaha