Recommending games?

Reaction score
Well, In the case that you have no preferred genre, I'll just list my favorites here

Arma 3
This one is just a classic. Arma never gets boring to play, endless possibilities over many gamemodes. (Me and @Madda are arranging some Zeus Coop soon)

Battlefield V
Without a doubt one of the best FPS games in a long time. Granted, it has a few bugs and it probably should've been delayed to fix them, but the gameplay of this game heavily outweighs the negatives. I haven't been this immersed in a game since Battlefield 3.

Cities: Skylines
The SimCity 5 that didn't fail, cities skylines is a great game with thousands upon thousands of modding possibilities. It is one of the best city builders around currently.

Company of Heroes
A good old ww2 strategy game. I've spent hundreds of hours in this game, exploring the many different units and vehicles and I can still continue to play it with workshop maps. This is definetly a favorite for me.

For Honor
Now I'm probably gonna get a bit of backlash for saying this, but For Honor really lives up to it's promises. It had a very shaky start, loads of bugs and the game wasn't fun because of the unbalance in characters and the "Turtle" meta in the game. But I promise you, all of this has been fixed. There currently is no character in the game that is unfairly better than any other character and ALL characters have a counter of some sort. Aside from that, the meta has really changed from Turtling to actually having good fights.

PAYDAY 2
Need I even say anything? Payday 2 is a classic FPS and I love this game to bits, especially with all its stealth or loud choices. There is a lot of DLC's in this game, but it's easy to enjoy without.

Planet Coaster
The great successor to Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. This game is great with it's way to do buildings, amusements and rollercoasters. It is very easy to learn and very detailed.

Space Engineers
A very cool game to pick up. The amount of times I've lost track of up and down in this game is insane and I love it for that. It really gives the whole "space" feeling.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Another one of my favorite FPS games at the moment. I can't really explain why, I just really enjoy playing this.

Total War: SHOGUN 2
And lastly, probably my favorite game I've ever played. I've spent SO many hours in this strategy game, developing new tactics with all of the 12 playable clans. The amount of units and detail in this game is immense and I love the way this game handles. Easily my favorite Total War game of all times.

Reaction score
Medieval 2 is a lot of fun. The best part is all the mods like Stainless Steel and Third Age.

Did I also make mention you can kill pagan Lithuanians? Just don't piss off the Golden Horde.

Reaction score
Ring of Elysium (Free):

A very different style of battle royale based in a snow resort with snowboarding, climbing and flying involved.

Arma 3
Squad

Reaction score
OneShot

It's hard to explain what it's about without ruining the experience, it's best just to experience it blindly.
This game is one of the most highest-rated in the Steam store, but not a lot of people know about it.
@ayjay ツ and @Aquaa just bought it, they will be PRAISING this game sooner or later.

4547395526090784c585b076372cd44e.png