Reekz MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
Reekz MB

" Money is nothing when you have loyal brothers " - MB Reekz

Reekz MB- A New and Upcoming gang leading to becoming the biggest and strongest family in paralake!

Apparel
Apparel in Reekz MB is very strict and it is a Must Have! We use apparel to spot out our members and shows strictness and gives a good impression on the mafia! The Apparel is a tracksuit with 3 lines and must be black!

All Members must have the apparel before they get invited to the organisation , they must show the Boss / Underboss that they have purchased the suit and it is the correct colours etc!

Weaponry
In Reekz MB , we only use the most effective and the strongest weapons available for most members economies
We do not force our members to use these weapons shown but these are the ones that are most popular throughout the gang!
Kv2Jzkt.jpg

AK47 - A strong and useful weapon for use! For its damage and 30 round magazine , it's perfect for our uses and is one of the most popular members through the whole organisation!

95gra9i.jpg

M4A1 - Another strong and useful weapon! With its good accuracy and a number of attachments, that is able to be placed on the weapon its self , its perfect for our use for it!

S2eb5Tg.jpg

M82 - A very powerful but expensive weapon! We use this weapon on "Special Occasions" some of our members say!
Overall a very useful weapon in our Armory!

MB Ranking System
Boss

Underboss

Experienced Roadman

Roadman

Young One

Wanna be

Alliances & Enemies
Reekz MB only accepts the strongest allies , so they know they can help them out in a war when needed!

Alliances :

Neutral :

Enemies :

Applications
If you wish to apply , feel free to at https://perpheads.com/threads/reekz-mb-open.20321/

Credits!
Please know that The weapon images are not mine 3 of them I took off jarheads ( Bollis ORG ) Along with the car bomb and the attire images also got them off Google Images!
Please note < before you start rating my post dumb because of it <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh boy, what a good mafia this is.
They decide to make a public post stating that they perform illegal activities and labeling themselves as a mafia, explaining what members of their super-secret law-breaking organisation wear so both the general public AND POLICE know exactly what they wear and what weapons they prefer to use, and also tell everyone their ranking system so the whole world knows how their organisation works.

Oh, and also lets not forget how this "mafia" has AN APPLICATION PROCESS. YOU HAVE TO APPLY TO JOIN THIS MAFIA.
Let's also look at the definition of a mafia.
M6jIiF.jpg

nice way of hiding your sinister influences lads. y'know, talking about having enemies, weapons, and also talking about how they are also "harvesting money under the shadows , growing and selling illegal substances without being caught"
20672307-picture-of-happy-business-team-showing-thumbs-up-in-office-Stock-Photo.jpg

good job lads

All I can say is good luck running your super-secret, illegal, underground, drug-growing group of murderers and criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.