Refund for my 1000 cocain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
John Doe: Your in-game name: [PH] PøllehornEater
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75386219

What do you need refunded:1000 cocain

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
Me and my friend John were down selling drugs to the drug dealer at storage.
We stopped at the parking lot at Fredys and sees the officers again, they didin't talk to us or tried to contact us anyway
We went to the storage to grab the drugs and then returned to the car, when we get to the car we both get in handcuffs and searched because apparently the area is known for drug trafficking.

@MrLewis told us to make this and tag him in it.

Reaction score
I don't see the problem here? The area is known for drug trafficking, and that's why they've searched you.

Reaction score
Also to clarify it isn't your 1000 cocaine as you can only hold 500 at a time. Your friend has to make a seperate RR if he wishes to get his precious C17H21NO4 back.

Reaction score
Excerpt from law 3.5, right to stop and detain:

''A Law Enforcement Officer may also stop any person who is believed to have committed a criminal offence or is in the process of committing a criminal offence. During this time the officer may detain the person(s) involved until the conclusion of the investigation into the offence in question.''

Due to the fact that you were acting rather suspiciously in an area which is known for drug trafficking the officers had a reasonable cause to detain you.

Excerpt from law 3.6, right to search:

''Law enforcement officers may also search any arrested person in their custody for any evidence of a criminal offence.''

Not much else to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.