Refund on popped tyres

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

Your in-game name: Thomas Fredrick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39479578

What do you need refunded: Either money for the repair of the tyres or just the tyres magically repaired, if that's possible.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: The officer had no reason to leave the spikestrip there randomly, he was over at the other side of the Bazaar area and wasn't near to it. The actual field for your tyres being popped is huge and it was easily misjudged. Where my car is positioned in the screenshot below is where it was when it popped. There was absoloutely no purpose in the strip as far as I could see.
@The HitMan - The officer who deployed the spikestrip
@Esteboon the Squatalot - Supervisor who will back up this story

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=778094551

Reaction score
I can confirm part of this story.

I was called by Thomas to the bazaar and spoke to him for a good 5 minutes. He showed me the screenshot and I tried calling Bolli and XQ (The only people on the server who could fix tires ATM) but noone showed up.

I do not know the reason behind why Callum put down the spikes, apart from what Thomas told me, which was that he was joking around(Which isn't acceptable of course.)

I know for a fact that the spike strips are really buggy at times and do sometimes pop tires even though they aren't in contact.

Reaction score
The reason I put the spikes down was to stop a guy escaping in his car, I did not have enough time to pick them up. I would like to point out that you did drive near/over them, you would have clearly seen them.

Reaction score
Isn't popped tires like 5000? If its that big of a deal whats your bank number i'll pay you back.

Reaction score
Denied

Items must be worth 5k or more to be refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.