Refund Request (1x Chest | 60x Mk II Grenades (Contents of chest))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Exnem
Your Roleplay Name: Ryo Yoshida
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56233091

What do you need refunded?: 1x Chest | 60x Mk II Grenades (Contents of chest)
Why should this request be considered?: Chest misused gravity, bugged through the excessive hitbox of the car and flung itself at rapid velocity and disintegrated in front of my eyes.
I thought I was hallucinating but shadowplay proves it was not the case.

(This morning when logging in I had 24 chests in Yoshida Organization storage. I relogged and 23 chests returned to my personal storage. I had all 24 chests placed)

No bug report due to this being an engine error with physics and I can guarantee you that this is not something that can be fixed.
Video will show both the contents of the chest and then it simply toggling noclip and disconnecting from the server.

This occurred between 8:00 and 8:06 AM GMT+1.

Evidence Type: Link to Media/Page
Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Locked temporarily.
Going to wait for a server restart to see if these items return to storage before continuing the pursuit of a refund request.
(By Tiny's suggestion)

Reaction score
Re-opened. Two server restarts has not returned these items to my storage.

Reaction score

Would you be willing to demonstrate that all the chests you own do not contain these items?

Reaction score
@Jack Bruhross has received 340 Mk II Grenades, out of 400, and can vouch for the missing grenades. Nothing is in mine or my organization's storage for the grenades.

Both @Max and @Jack Bruhross were transferring grenades from my chests to their org storage, as part of receiving the order.
60 Grenades remain missing, which again, they can vouch for.

36 KG of Mk II Grenades = 60 grenades, roughly.

Reaction score
It might be better to maybe leave this one to @TinySlayer or another Dev member since they might have database logs of how many nades entered/left on that day. They will also be able to see a lump sum how many nades i picked up in that period of time. I can confirm I am 60 nades short of my order and all the chests was empty.

Reaction score
Yeah this might take some time to affirm, I’ll see what we can do in the meantime however if we can’t then we’ll go to someone like Tiny about it

Status
Not open for further replies.