Refund Request - Dick Bobson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Dick Bobson

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:30862688

What do you need refunded: HK45, 12 pots, 12 coke seeds.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: So what happened was that a man came into me and my friends base and raided us which was 100% legit. I killed him after he had killed my friend. After I did the police showed up and I explained what happened with him being shot. After I had, I was raided by them with no valid reason which was also proven in my Report of the situation. And since it was an invalid raid, I feel that getting back what I lost even if it wast just a small amount that I lost would be nice. Thank you for time by the way. :)

Evidence:

evidence.png
@Code Monkey so you can confirm.

Tick: N/A it was uploaded to youtube.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Involved

There was a AK-101 in the bed room with the workbench. It could've been yours if it wasnt breached so you might wanna include it.

E: Apparently it was Jack's, he made a RR on his own.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh Jack made his own refund request for that AK as he lost it due to the cops. As if otherwise I'd of saved it when they left. And as its his actual property and he also lost it because of the police raid I'll leave it up to his request and see what the outcome is there. If the admins want me to include it here I'll do it though. :D

Reaction score
Accepted minus the HK45CT due to the fact it was used to finish someone off and you would have been arrested for murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.