Refund Request for Lost drugs during the "ddos"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So first of all welcome to possibly the most pikey refund request ever, yes I know It's only for one batch but my car ain't buying itself and I'm exactly one batch off reaching my storage goal so ya know. (I know I'm a tight bastard)

Your in-game name: Harold Bloom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67728493

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: During a lovely little late night growing session the server crashed, one of the evil tpye of crashes that auto disconnects every second and then gives you hope of a return, I assume this was due to the "ddos" related business about the time. Anyway, I lost 2 pots of coke and 2 pots of Marijuana. Yeah so getting one batch worth of drugs and the pots back would be great <3

I was informed that if the server crashes I should get my drugs back but I double checked my storage and unfortunately that isn't the case here, I have 20 pots less and 10 of each seeds less than when I started my session (the entirety of the demo) so I dunno why I didn't get them back but yeah.

Evidence: Below is a screenshot of me by my drugs at the time of the crash and a demo of the time.
eBgMoxH.jpg

https://mega.co.nz/#!GQ8x0KKZ!2InFJXHoI7lXTYosKQQsuG6FtkZ4t-pnM25goHSk5G4

Tick: 11000 is when I start planting, around 37000 is the crash.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

Contact Senior-Administration ingame to receive your refund, Baldy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.