Refund Request for my car's T1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Amy Zharkan

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:71890489

What do you need refunded: 26.5k

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I was driving to city garage then suddenly my laptop SHUT DOWN so I was like its fine I will just reopen it and rejoin the server, so I did and I was seeing errors when I rejoined and I saw server restart is in 4 minutes as well as I had my wifi acting up so I was like I will join later on, so I did and I went to spawn my car... It was T1 AND impounded somehow... Last instance of me driving the car was when my laptop fully shut down not sleep mode... So I don't understand how my car was in the game or how it was wrecked and impounded and I don't feel like it's fair that I have to pay 26k for it because it wasn't an RP crash or anything related to RP

Evidence: I did not check the demo as I do not feel like it will include what happened as my laptop fully shut down but I will do that later on and update this if I find the demo

Tick:

Reaction score
Sorry for replying here but it seems like this is a problem on your end since you were driving your car and the game lost connection to your client meaning you timed out due to your laptop shutting down, your car crashed while you were timed out. If this was a server issue you would get refunded but seems like it wasn't a server issue

Reaction score
I didn't lose connection though my whole laptop shutting down should instantly close the game I don't see how it would still leave me in there till I time out =/ its not like I was lagging or anything I really do hope I can get refunded because I wasn't even ingame my laptop fully shut down

Reaction score
reZ3HtW.png

Because this wasn't a server issue, you're not eligible for a refund. When your laptop shutdown, your car must have crashed which caused it to wreck.​

Status
Not open for further replies.