Refund Request (Hk45 CT with Pistol Reflex sight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

What do you need refunded?: Hk45 CT with Pistol Reflex sight
Why should this request be considered?: I had my gun confiscated by an officer after being shot at by them for practically no reason, i submitted an ia and the ia got accepted and they ended up getting demoted.

Evidence Type: Staff Member
Name of Staff Member: 2287426-N125I-21 thats the complaint id for whoever handles this

Reaction score

Are you sure that you have provided the right Complaint ID? I have looked over this complaint, the final report, your evidence and the final decision made by the Complaint Committee and there is no mention of a weapon being confiscated anywhere.

Reaction score

Are you sure that you have provided the right Complaint ID? I have looked over this complaint, the final report, your evidence and the final decision made by the Complaint Committee and there is no mention of a weapon being confiscated anywhere.
Its the right one I forgot too mention it, I think I have a clip off the gun bring confiscated that I can send u on a pm, u will know it’s the right clip as u can see with the evidence for the ia I have that gun. I will try too find it when I have a chance too go on my pc

Reaction score
Its the right one I forgot too mention it, I think I have a clip off the gun bring confiscated that I can send u on a pm, u will know it’s the right clip as u can see with the evidence for the ia I have that gun. I will try too find it when I have a chance too go on my pc
You don't display any evidence of a weapon in the IA as you said to the investigator that you "lost that clip" so you'll need to provide additional evidence otherwise I cannot accept this.

Reaction score
You don't display any evidence of a weapon in the IA as you said to the investigator that you "lost that clip" so you'll need to provide additional evidence otherwise I cannot accept this.
Will try get the clip when I’m not busy in work

Status
Not open for further replies.