Refund Request - Ljungberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Robin Ljungberg.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61764163.

What do you need refunded: A Repair for my Car. Around 30K, it should be 30k atleast.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Just because this guy wanted to be AFK on the highway with his vehicle, which caused a crash, @The HitMan crashed into him first, then i came and crashed into them, and then someone crashed into me from behind. So if this guy didn't go AFK on the highway this wouldn't have happened. Basically, its unrealistic to just stop like that on the highway, no hazzard lights, his car worked completely fine, hes just risking his life and making trouble for others.

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lets be honest here, A guy was afk on the highway and you were all speeding and crashed into him. Yes he could of choose a better place to go AFK but I don't see this being accepted, but instead treated as a IC accident.

Reaction score
Think that as an ic issue. What if he fainted while driving? What if he got a heart attack? Many things happen and you cannot base only in OOC rules.

MattIs

Mate, yesterday the same happened to me when I was test driving a bugatii. Ive lost all my money and im left with 7k. It happens. Its one of those things you think "oh for fuck sake" but in real life: cars could stop on the motorway and its up the drivers to ensure the safety of themselves and others.

Reaction score
Or what do you think about speeding officers being after you and you just stop the car slowly on the road and they speed crashing into your vehicle. It blows up, @Synatec dies and I got away with it...... Still broken car RIP.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Closed on @Robin Handsomealot's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.