Refund Request (Sex Change Surgery x2 + Facial x2 ($40,000 + $10,000))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: 213
Your Roleplay Name: Imane Anys
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19662238

What do you need refunded?: Sex Change Surgery x2 + Facial x2 ($40,000 + $10,000)
Why should this request be considered?: Went to hospital to get a sex change (MtF) and paid 20k. It told me to head to Jennifer's for a facial to change my face. I did and it still shows my character as a male. I went back thinking I might have messed something up. I paid 20k again and went back to Jennifer's for another facial... again. I'm still a male...

Evidence Type: Link to Media/Page
Link: https://streamable.com/4e8is2

Reaction score
Clothes (and playermodels apparently according to this video) do not update in menus. This is a bug that's been around for a while, but I've always seen it as a non-issue and miscelaneous because I assumed it only applied to clothes. That was until now.

Your gender did change the first time, but to yourself it didn't. This is a bug that was only visible to yourself through menus, but it actually took effect the first time you changed genders, and was visible to everyone else and yourself if you looked at yourself through a mirror.

To get around this, rejoin the server to immediately see the change, once you change genders. (It won't fix the current issue of your money being gone, but if you change your gender again, it changes it immediately despite not looking like it)

I have taken the opportunity of updating a bug report with this info.

Last edited:

Reaction score
I have tried rejoining the server. My player model is still a male. And, no, my gender did not change the first time, hence the reason for me trying again.

Reaction score
I have tried rejoining the server. My player model is still a male. And, no, my gender did not change the first time, hence the reason for me trying again.
Rejoining the server will only work if you didn't change your gender to female then back to male again. Change only once, then rejoin.

Your gender did change the first time. It was a visual bug that caused your confusion, and the second sex change.

Reaction score
I never changed back to male.. I was a male, had a procedure done to female, and stayed a female. That visual bug is not only seen by me, but other players as well.
So, am I going to be refunded or am I just shit out of luck due to no fault of my own. I literally have no money for gas because I wasted it on this shit...

Admin Racxes resolved the issue in-game. Please close thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.