Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Leif Olof

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96438609

What do you need refunded:
3x Beretta M9 2x mac11 5x pistol ammo 1x cashier 1x radio

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
This guy bought pistol ammo from my shop, for 2k. I think he missclicked E on it because he said I scammed him. Maybe he wasnt agreeing with the price. I was standing inside by the storage box growing drugs soo I was too nervous to interact with him and just kept quiet.

Five minutes later he came back with a molotov, threw it at the shop burned everything in the shop down except 2 of the mac11's.

This just feels so wrong. I have no idea what his name was because I never opened the door..

Evidence:

I dont have any evidence, I was hoping you can see some kind of logs? This occured att approximately 20.15-20.30 today 30th december.

Tick:

Best regards, Flex

Reaction score
You should have a demo available. On the server it will automaticcaly record a demo and stop when you leave the server or manual type stop in the console. You can find how to access and download the demo here: https://perpheads.com/threads/how-to-find-demos-and-upload-them.223/

You may have alot of demo's so It might be alittle comfusing but If you remember the date and time this happened it will narrow it down a lot. I would recommend you watch the demo before posting it to make sure it's the right one. You will also need to provide a tick so we can see the situation and deal with the Refund Request faster. If you press Shift and f2 together It will bring up a controll pad in the demo so you can speed up time and see what tick you are at.

The tick is a number as a reference to the part of the demo. I hope this helps, If you need any further assistance on getting a demo feel free to contact me on ts, pm or steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.