Refund Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: john savage

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28130639

What do you need refunded: 70k

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Cause i got ticketed for many reason for things i didnt do i even rage quited cause of that, i get arrested for a murder that i already got arrested for, the cops in here doesnt even know the law, while they drive theirself tottaly wrong, since the morning i have been growing and selling, i made finally 70k where i spended the whole morning on and midday, but then happens they keep ticketing me dumb reasons that arent even true, they just stop me and ask ID they will search me for no reason so they hope they find anything to arrest me, that has been like this the wholeday for me im getting mad right now really mad cause i cant buy damn vip now, i even said no to a date to get 70k, my friend was with me the wholeday he saw it all happen even he got arrested and ticketed for bullshit reasons that arent even real, this is tottaly unfair they just keep butthurting me like there is honey on my butt

Evidence: Sadly i dont got now, i ragequited the server i forgot to save last 1 hour or so,

Tick: Make these cops smarter, they ticket you for things you dont do, even if the police drives theirself tottaly wrong, driving red light, no incidator, no light, speeding, and more.

Im just saying this is tottaly unfair for me, i thought this server was fun cause of atleast rp here, i like it, but since these cops started to fuck around with me the wholeday i lost the fun in this, this is just unfair really unfair

Reaction score
pending2.png

You need to provide evidence that you have lost your items (70k). Failure to provide any evidence by Wednesday will lead to your refund request being denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.