Reintroduction of the Construction Booklet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: Reintroduction of the "Construction Booklet" Previously formed by @Sgt.James & @MrLewis

Your version of the rule: I believe each base should have rules decided by the actual playerbase, this was the issue previously as people wanted to explore and have more freedom when designing bases.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: The construction booklet was a great idea as it allowed players to know exactly what they COULD and COULDN'T do however I believe it was poorly executed :MrLewis: If people disagree I'd honestly like you to reply with said reason as personally I cant think of a single reason on why this wouldn't be a great addition.

Bases have become cancer also lmao.

Reaction score
https://www.strawpoll.me/15655640
Whichever vote raises the highest is obviously what the community wants.
Of course, this isn't always the solution but we're better off trying until we get it right. Yes?
I personally have no problem with the booklet either way, removed or not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
https://www.strawpoll.me/15655640
Whichever vote raises the highest is obviously what the community wants.
Of course, this isn't always the solution but we're better off trying until we get it right. Yes?
I personally have no problem with the booklet either way, whether it's removed or not.
Just been told it's being currently re-written by the staff team. Let's see how this goes...

Reaction score
When we removed the Construction Booklet it was simply because it was taking out so much of area on the map, I mean the Construction Booklet itself is a great idea however it takes so much time and thought into it so you overdo it, which is an issue we faced, even I as an administrator who wanted the Booklet in a way didn't really like it the way it was as it was restricting so much, in the meeting what I've gathered(as I wasn't there) we came to the conclusion to shut the booklet down for now and move it back to it's alpha state where instead of restricting your building from the beginning we look at bases and then change them so players can easily adapt their bases from what they've experienced themselves.

Also I think it's quite absurd to see players disagreeing with who should be involved in revamping it, we're a community we'll work it out together.

Reaction score
Also I think it's quite absurd to see players disagreeing with who should be involved in revamping it, we're a community we'll work it out together.
That's a first surely? I thought the staff team only cared about the community when 50 fuckers at once freak out ????????????????????????? = )

Reaction score
All that needs to be done is remind everyone that rule 3.10 still exists and just because the construction booklet is gone doesn't mean you can make a ZARP skybase out of fences and fridges above the PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.