[Suggestion] 2.4 Constructive supports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit: 2.4 Constructive supports
Your version of the rule: Users should only reply to the threads within the Ban Appeal, Warning Dispute, Refund Request and Action Request section if they were directly involved in the situation in question. Excluding the Ban Appeal section, users when replying must also provide further, relevant information about the matter. When replying to Suggestions and Staff Applications users are expected to be constructive with their replies by providing their reasoning.
Why do you believe this rule should be Edited: The only way to reply to Action Requests, Ban Disputes, Refund Requests and Warning Disputes is if you were involved in the situation even if you do not have anything useful to add thus being able to simply state your opinion which can be biased and/or similar. This rule was edited to avoid these not needed replies hence the reason why I believe it should be edited like that.

EDIT: I meant relevant, not constructive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You want to share your opinion on why someone should be kept banned (or unbanned)? Its up to staffs discretion on the matter and unless your involved keep your opinion to yourself. Having other people opinion isn't going to change the outcome of the appeal. This suggestion is literately only benefiting you as you lurk on the forum all day long, trying to lure people into long pointless arguments. And what better way to do that then to talk shit on their ban appeal?

-support

Last edited:
Reaction score
While I didn't agree with it at first, its actually done quite a bit of good. The endless beef wars in the administration section are no more and even if you have a point the rule does not include the comment function so you can add it there if you really want.

I get the reasoning but there is not really a point in this. Who decides whats constructive or not?

-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.