Remove the wallbang rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Remove wallbang availability

Short explanation (in notes):
- Allows people to no longer wallbang
- Would stop kidies yelling AIMBOT and HACKS! HACKS! IM CALLING THE SERVER POLICE!
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): What this would do that no players would be allowed to wallbang. It is unfair and seems very unreal, No guns would be able to go through a wooden board with one bullet. This would allow fair and longer fights. This would also reduce rage and Increase some realism.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
"It is unfair and seems very unreal, No guns would be able to go through a wooden board with one bullet." Tune in next time for: Redneck Logic with your host: zXDroNEXz

Reaction score
No guns would be able to go through a wooden board with one bullet

A .22 round could go through an inch and a half of wood. Imagine what a 7.62 could do.

Deleted member 1235

It applies to cops but not to criminals. I have to admit all though wall banging is realistic in terms that the bullets can penetrate, It rarely occurs in real life. Perhaps some sort of rule in which you have to see your target(s) in order to fire at them. Not sure though, neutral for now.

Reaction score
Currently any citizen can wallbang any player on the server, aslong as it's obviously valid. Police officer's can only wallbang if they know a specific location of a criminal and if the criminal has attempted to wallbang the police officer. Along as there is no apparent hostage or innocent's inside the place where you're going to attempt to wallbang then there is no problem.

I guess there could be a rule for clarification of the do's and don't of wallbang because some people don't understand it fully.

Reaction score
Infact i think cops should be able to wall bang, it's unfair that only criminals can do it, if the cops know that there is a armed gang with 4-5 guys fully armed with aks and colts they should be able to do it, since it was a long time ago i was in the server i don't really know if they made it available now but this is what i think. It will also be downsides etc shooting a unarmed civilian or kill the hostage by accident or something along that.

Reaction score
Topic: Remove wallbang availability

Short explanation (in notes):
- Allows people to no longer wallbang
- Would stop kidies yelling AIMBOT and HACKS! HACKS! IM CALLING THE SERVER POLICE!
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): What this would do that no players would be allowed to wallbang. It is unfair and seems very unreal, No guns would be able to go through a wooden board with one bullet. This would allow fair and longer fights. This would also reduce rage and Increase some realism.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Just read it out.
  1. Cops arent allowed to wallbang and anyone else does, what's your point here?
  2. Everything you said decreases realism, not adding any.
  3. Allow people to no longer wallbang. Removing it or adding it?
  4. Where did English go to?
  5. I never seen anyone say aimbot or any other hacks on this server. Fredy's homemade anti-cheat system is better then microsoft's.

MattIs

denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.