Removing Enforcers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Temporarily remove the rank of Enforcer

Description: The rank of Enforcer currently is limiting the staff in its abilities to keep up with the constant demand of reports both in-game and on the forums (evidence here) - I'd propose that the current Enforcers are promoted to Moderator effective immediately and that the training process changes until the staff team is in a better state. Administrators can overwatch them and run through all necessary training procedures and let these newly found moderators into the wild.

Forum training would take 30 minutes, conduct and other policies I am sure are written down (?) and taking sits can be done within an evening. No need for each enforcer to be an enforcer for 3-5 days at a time.

Pros:
  • More staff to handle reports
  • Player base will be happier
  • Hopefully, it will increase the player count as new players will be satisfied with their experience and old players will stop complaining.

Cons:
  • A slight drop in standards, although we are past that point. :zing:

Reaction score
I LIKE THE CONCEPT OF ENFORCERS BUT FOR NOW JUST SHUT THE PROGRAM DOWN BECAUSE LET'S BE REAL GUYS, THE SERVER IS DYING BECAUSE NO ACTIVE STAFF MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!

This is what the Enforcer program is supposed to look like
(the man presenting being a mentor and the guys sitting being enforcers)
26103660-young-man-explaining-graph-to-his-colleagues-sitting-on-chair.jpg

THIS IS WHAT THE ENFORCER PROGRAM LOOKS LIKE RIGHT NOW
r5EuZqf.jpg

Reaction score
dont think enforcers should be removed entirely however after being enforcer twice i can tell you that it's more of a box ticking exercise rather than an actual test to see if you're suitable for moderator , however it might not be worth it since enforcer only lasts like a maximum of 2 weeks unless your name is @Bean Can

Status
Not open for further replies.