(Reposted) Changing Nissan leaf car wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Changing Nissan leaf car wheels/or make it if u upgrade it u get those wheels.

Why should this be added? (pros): cuz the current wheels looks absolute sh1t, it will look better and make ppl buy it.

What negatives could this have? (cons): cant think of anything

*Other additions: N/A

Deleted member 5577

better yet lets remove the nissan leaf altogether its a terrible car

A1L

Reaction score
Think this would just be useless and unsure if they even can, looked at the car in single player and that's the only wheels, there's not another set that's been made, so it'd have to be custom made, no idea how that shit works but it's probably not useful, just stick with the current wheels, it's not like changing it will provide a boost or something lol, the only bodygroups is the wing + bumper

RiJSzrD.jpg

Reaction score
repost

I'd buy it if it wasn't so shit slow for a 650K car, I get it, it's electric and you never need to fuel it but it's just dreadful. Wheels don't matter to me and since they're from TDM anyways there's no way to get this changed unless there is already a bodgroup with new wheels.

Reaction score
If we were in a position to redo entire car models, I seriously doubt that this would be near the top of the list of things to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.