Resignation - Head of Operations Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
operations.png

PARALAKE POLICE DEPARTMENT
Resignation - Major Mim​
Dear Community,

This is a post I have been trying to put off posting admittedly for a while. As you all know I resigned from my staff positions about a year ago now and have since focused on the PD. This lasted admittedly for 4 months at best. I have since been battling with rapid changes in personal circumstances but me being me have determined to keep giving to the community as much as I can. All I can say is that I’m sorry to have let everyone down.

So to recap on my time in the PD, I joined the PD a long time ago now, I was made lieutenant in November of 2019 and have been in command ever since. Traffic command was my pure passion, I quickly rose to head of traffic and stayed there for about a year and a bit when I was promoted to head of operations services which I have been in now for a while. In this time I have recruited people, discharged people, changed the way the PD works. Put countless personal hours into the PD. This is my turn to hand the baton onto someone else with new ideas and proper amounts of time to dedicate to the PD.

And it is with regret that after discussing this with @Hayden that I will be resigning from all of my roles. I would like to personally thank @Hayden for the support he has given me all the time in the PD ironically since I recruited him in 2020 as traffic command. He has been a true friend and someone who will truly help you if you ask for it.

I have met so many wonderful people in my time in the PD and I know they know who they are and I will keep in contact. I don’t expect to be around as much.

Thank you so much everyone for the support most of you have given to me! And to those who are glad this is happening then I am sorry to have disappointed you.

Signing off,
Major Mim

Status
Not open for further replies.