New Chiefs of Department appointment

Reaction score
211078f1d51e9c44da7124dab47c835b.png

Hello all,

We are excited and pleased to announce that Captain John Hendricks has been successful in the rigorous application process for Chief of Department and has been appointed to the role. John Hendricks has been with the Paralake Police Department since 2015 and has held numerous positions in the department.

“I am thankful for my appointment as Chief of Department and to all of the people that are a part of the police department and the community that contribute to the department's success each day. I, along with my deputy will be working tirelessly in order to achieve our goals which will be outlined in a separate announcement soon. A few things we will be working on will be on improving transparency, progression & bridging the gap between command and lower ranked officers. We are happy to hear any further feedback or suggestions which can be forwarded to us through the helpdesk or a PM.”

Secondly, Major Jack Morman has been successful and appointed Deputy Chief of Department who has also been with PD since 2015.

I hope you join us in congratulating them for being successful and taking on this role. We thank our previous Chiefs of Department for their commitment and to provide this opportunity for change. We will shortly be recognizing former CoD McGlinchy, DCoD Collier, and Tyla Jai for their commitment in another announcement.

In the next coming weeks, the new office of Chiefs of Department will be making an announcement of their mission statement and priorities whilst in office.

Following these changes, a number of positions will be opening up in Operations Services and Administrative Services following these moves. In the meantime the below employees have been promoted into the following positions to allow the command teams to continue working:

Deputy Chief of Department Petra Wolf 1000 (Collier) to Acting Head of Administrative Services

Captain Jimmy Brown 3303 (Mim) of Road Traffic Unit to Major of Operations Services

Lieutenant Hayden James 3745 (Hayden) of Road Traffic Unit to Acting Head of Traffic

Lieutenant Dalton Jefferson 7030 (Murtsley) of Patrol to Acting Head of Patrol

Kind regards,

People Services