Resignation

Reaction score
Afternoon PERPHeads community!

As you can read from the title, this is my public resignation post. My time as moderator was not anywhere near as impactful to the community as I would've liked it to have been, this is due to my inability to play the server much anymore, and my declining mental health. My mental health is in fact a new issue for me, I've never felt the way I do now, it's encumbering but I'm slugging through it and reckon I'll see the other side of this shit moment soon enough.

I'd like to clarify, this isn't an indefinite leave from PERP, just a temporary one with me leaving moderator.

I'd like to send out a few personal thanks to the people who have made my return to PERP fun, and whom I have shared some special moments playing games with outside of PERP.

@Collier - I'd like to think we've developed a strong friendship since I've been back, I've gotten to know you better and we've had some brilliant times together, I hope to continue playing games with you and the entirety of OfficeGäng

@Dank - It's a similar thing with Collier, I've gotten to know you better and I really enjoy talking to you, I wish you the best in developing things for the server, god knows they need you! ;)

@Jack - Easily one of my longest and best friends from PERP, despite you not coming on much anymore I still appreciate our top memage

@Hendricks - Quality and top bloke, should be admin soon I reckon!

@McGlinchy - Scottish top top bloke, been mates with you for a while now, I think since back in 2017 when you were still Janice Mcglonch!

@Madda - My oldest friend from PERP, I appreciate you and @Collier as well as the whole Administration team for giving me another shot at moderator, it's a shame I couldn't live up to it, we will have to play some more VR games soon!

@Ellie - One of the newest members of OfficeGang, but I've known you since 2015, i'm glad to see you come back and enjoy PERP again, I'll make sure to hop onto the server every now and then for top officegang shenanigans

@OfficeGang - Top group of amazing people, we will play more games together I promise, it's too much fun to say no to it! I'm sorry to those who didn't get a personal tag, I still love you all! Especially @Murtsley

For anyone that I have not mentioned, Officegang members and other members of the community, I hope you know that if we have ever had good friendship and good times within the PERP community, I have not forgotten you! I appreciate every single one of you who I've met over my 6~ years of playing this server.

Again, I'd like to reiterate, you'll likely see me on the server from time to time but definitely not as active as I once was!

Stay strong PERP community, I love you all.

Reaction score
Health comes first my man, you better come back tho D:

Stay safe, big love <3

Reaction score
yo if you wanna talk about anything i mean anything contact me on discord or here and im down to talk and i wont tell a soul about anything you mention to me
stay safe hope to see you soon

Discord Auris#7347

Reaction score
I must've read over the mental health part but I'll let you know right now from personal experience that all it takes is time. It could take a week, it could take a month, it could even take a year but it will solve itself over time. Just never give up.
Talk to the people you love, let them know how you feel. This is so important, don't let your feelings stack up inside your head. Venting is something everyone should do, it will really force some weight off your shoulders. It doesn't matter why you feel like this, nothing is to be ashamed about.

We all go through certain things in life and I see it as a test of strength. After this you will become a stronger person, stronger than the average Joe. Give it some time and you will be absolutely fine. Hit me up if you want to talk.

You are loved and you are not alone. generic as fuck but its true

Reaction score
As everyone's opninion should be health comes first! You were a great mod Pusheen! Stay safe!