Results day, what are you expecting?

Reaction score
My exam board doesn't do all this dub 1-9 shit or whatever it is so yeah...

I'm predicted basically straight C's. At this current time, the GCSE's I have before results day in 11 days are:

Mathematics - C
Mathematics Numeracy - C (and yes this is a GCSE In Wales we get 2 GCSEs for maths)
English Language - C
Welsh Second Language - C

I currently have these GCSE's as we were able to do some of our exams in year 10 which is great in my opinion as it will take stress off of you in year 11.

Currently, I'm hoping to get the results to go back to Sixth Form to study Business, Media and probably Physics.

After Sixth form, I hopefully try to get my pilots license and hopefully become a commercial pilot in the near future.
Wjec master race

Reaction score
Looking at everyone's confidence, I truly don't know what to believe, @Moon The Goon is the only guy I can relate to since I'm shit at everything and I've got GCSE's next year.

None the less, hope you get what you wanted to get guys.

Reaction score
I passed my Public Services Level 2 Course with flying colours. I got a distinction on every task. I got full marks but next year on Level 3. Level 3 is a two-year course so won't finish it until I am almost 19. Yikes

Reaction score
Maths - 7
English - 6
Computer Science - 8
History - 5
Physics - 7
Biology- 6
Chemistry - 6
Drama - 6

I want to do Physics A Level and Maths aswell as Economics

Reaction score
Maths - 7
English - 6
Computer Science - 8
History - 5
Physics - 7
Biology- 6
Chemistry - 6
Drama - 6

I want to do Physics A Level and Maths aswell as Economics

Maths a level will make you want to die.

Physics was very interesting for me at AS level yet there are some incredibly boring topics throughout the first year such as electricity. It gets really fucking fun around wormholes and shit though

Reaction score
I wish you good luck @ShadowJoey , luckily I work full time for my 6th form so ill be getting my results a tad early as a special favour from the admin staff. By the way, if you don't get what you're expecting, are you going to be using the clearing services?

Reaction score
I have no fucking clue about all but 1, in Resistant materials (for people who don't know what that is, it is like wood work) Due to my course work I already have a pass in it, from my test results am expecting a B or an A, the reason I have a pass is because my online work and my pactical work was an A, two marks of an A*

Reaction score
I wish you good luck @ShadowJoey , luckily I work full time for my 6th form so ill be getting my results a tad early as a special favour from the admin staff. By the way, if you don't get what you're expecting, are you going to be using the clearing services?

Plan one: I get the results, go to uni

Plan two: close miss, do a foundation year at my chosen uni

Plan three: go through clearing

Plan four: get a job and accept I’ve failed

Deleted member 5920

In Scotland we got our results last Tuesday, when do the English do their exams?