Riddle's Refund request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: John Riddle.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47666087

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Plain and simple. Officers raided my apartment of no evidence except one report from a civilian that we had a hostage. The officers proceeded to gunpoint me and my friends, who had concealed weapons. After cuffing me they then came into the apartment and stole my drugs. The last two pots taken at the end after @Niko told the officer for minge grabbing the pots during an active crime scene.

The officer that started the raid (Has been warned for 2.1) I would make a BR for this but I cant find the players names. the one day I forgot to use shadow play.

I would also like to add: In the video you can see me go to the storage when the cops were there. Sadly I had no idea that I was being raided as I never done anything to be raided. When I heard spaddile talking to the cops I instantly stopped putting my drugs away and kept the other 60 out of 70 cocaine in my inventory. I left the inventory when i seen the "cops here" and "Swat" In my org chat. I sadly never noticed it right away.

What I lost: 4 large pots. 10 coca seeds. 10 jauna seeds.

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can testify this incident, as i was growing in one of the rooms while the police raided us.
We didn't even had any hostages! There was no valid reason to raid our apartment.

I'd also like to say, that i lost the following items due to this raid:
  • 3 large pots
  • 10 coca seeds
  • 5 'juana seeds
  • 1 'M1911'
Sadly i got no proof to support my statement, so i don't expect a refund.

- Kermit

EDIT: Who the heck screams like a fucking retard at 03:19? :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
After speaking to @Kermit about the whole situation yesterday he explained it as of an administrator already being there, so if we can have the staff member dealing with that situation put his opinion here that would've been amazing!

Reaction score
Hello, I was asked to post my view here.

From what I gathered the Officer (Youseff something) panicked when he saw a man with a gun on his back and proceeded to gunpoint and then cuff the man. This meant the police force responded when he was simply transporting the weapon. This was highly unrealistic as he brought the entire PD down to the regals just because someone was transporting a gun. He should of asked what he was doing with the gun first. Unfortunatly I did not get any other information and asked @[SxS]GraveDinosaur to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.