Rip activity

Reaction score
As many of you may have noticed cough cough @MoronPipllyd I have not been on the server recently and my activity has dropped quite a lot compared to the summer months. To put it bluntly the reason for this is because I have other real life things which I would rather do than moderate a bunch of 13 year olds. I started a new job which will take over my Saturday and Monday evenings on top of this I have just started college or year 12 and the work load is a lot greater and unlike secondary school I can't just do it the morning before or in the actual lesson I have to take time and put a lot of effort into my work if I am to pass my courses. Lastly I got people in my life who I am visiting and I am going out with my friends a lot more especially as I will be earning my own money. This is not a resignation post as of yet however resigning is one of the options that I may have to take at this point.

Reaction score
Real-life is more important than the virtual one you currently moderate. I take this post as a warning of a resignation post to come. Enjoy all of the experiences you gain from being in the real world rather than "moderate a bunch of 13 year olds".

Best of luck with the new job pal,

Reaction score
50-cent-middle-finger.png
That's basically what you just did to everyone on this server, do one.

Reaction score
Blicky although i don't see you often it would be sad for you to resign i have heard your a great mod and all the staff are leaving but good luck with your courses

Reaction score
User has been warned for 2.3 Unnecessary posting and 1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour.
Last edited by a moderator: