Your in-game name:
Robert Crane
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:120548899
What do you need refunded:
1 x Deagle
1 x Full deagle magazine
Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
Because of a situation where a friend of mine was fired upon by an LEO for "running away", even though the LEO had no reason to suspect that he was armed or had committed any crimes.
Evidence:
@GraveDinosaur
Note:
I'm more than aware of the fact that the requirements for a refund request have changed, meaning that "Tagging a staff member is no longer sufficient evidence", however I've been reassured by @GraveDinosaur that because he witnessed both the situation (Since he was the one the LEO shot at) and exactly what items I'd lost, tagging him would be sufficient.

Reaction score
@JustFedorable Lost his gun after being arrested for shooting an officer to defend his friend. What happened was I got caught giving him drugs and I ran off, for this I got shot at which was not a valid reason to shoot at me. The officer should not have shot at me for this reason but fedorable decided to go along with the role play. This is why he should be given a refund. If a demo is needed please tag me again and I will provide a shadow play.

He lost a desert eagle fully loaded (Fully loaded because he fired one shot at the officer which should not of been used.) Sorry for any bad spelling. I'm currently using my phone.

Reaction score
Denied

Item's value does not meet the minimum requirement of $5000

For all you haters:

Craft price of Desert Eagle = $2410
Craft price of Desert Eagle Mag = $650
Craft price of full Pistol Ammo box = $950 (Divided by 7) = $135

Total Value = $3195 (less than $5000)

Status
Not open for further replies.