Roen Cohen gave me 220k

Reaction score
I don't know should I report this to somewhere as this seems to be some kind of anomaly...

Roen Cohen, a random person who I met few times randomly asked for my bank number and gave me 220k. Do I need to launder it before using? Should I call someone? Is someone looking for this cash?

Reaction score
Mister Lagunov, this is Staff Sergeant Charlie Harris within PLPD. I was about to contact you about this matter. Please forward the cash to my bank account immiedietely so I can return it back to its original owner. Failure to co-operation will result in your all financial assets being confiscated by PLPD under the approval of Captain Albrecht Ficklestein (@MiniRaze). Please do not let Captain Schneider Ficklestein (@A1L) know about this covert operation so he won't be able to /confiscate/ the whole money for himself.

Reaction score
You can either do what @Ultimate said and return the money or you can find the money loundering npc and get 110k (%50) clean money. Npc is named Deshawn Tyson you can find him in his blue tesla speeding, and if you can stop him and deliver the money you can get your clean money. This event ends in 1 week and any dirty money left in you inventory will be deleted after 1 week. Good luck.