ar on fatgeorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bollond/Elijah Suleimani
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: FatGeorge/George Wolf
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:108264788
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 - had 4 of them break into my shop, came to look inside to see if there were drugs. I called them pussies and asked if they wanted my 33 dollars, they all walk out and then George comes to the door, asking me to call him a pussy again. Gave me about half a second after saying this to me before shooting me. As far as my reading ability goes, it appears the rule listed under 2.5 states that you can't shoot someone for calling you a pussy, and I had nowhere near enough to time to react to what he'd said, nor did I say it after he finished speaking.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
calling him a pussy under gunpoint is 3.4? why would you insult them when they have a gun pointed to your head??

Reaction score
No one had a problem with it. I asked if they wanted my 33 dollars and called them pussies because they didn’t take it. everyone else walked off except George who just wanted to fire his gun for any reason possible

Reaction score
Want to watch the video? First off, you told me to call you it again, and you gave me less than half a second to react, as I was shot within half a second after you finished speaking

Reaction score
@Kempotent rather ambiguous if he’s telling me to call him a pussy again. and there was no gunpoint, he pulls it out halfway through saying it and I’d already stopped by then

Reaction score
@Kempotent would it not be 3.4 to kill someone for no reason, other than they offered to give you 33 dollars and called you a pussy for not taking it? or is it okay to commit thoughtless crimes because you know there’s no police on

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you understand what rule 3.4 means. This is a roleplay Server. You were just gun pointed in the back of your shop and on our way out you insulted us. In real life would you insult a heavily armed group of men who just mugged you?

Reaction score
You didn’t mug me, you just walked in looked around and walked out. called you pussies for not mugging me

Reaction score
In real life if I had two armed men walk into my house, look around and then walk out without doing anything, I’d be pretty impressed at their self control

Reaction score
@Suspine no, I said I had 33 dollars. George wasn’t even in the shop or involved at all, just sitting outside. I didn’t once speak to him or insult him

Status
Not open for further replies.