hi lets make music

Reaction score
hi guys!

i want make music because coronavirus has me locked up all day

i can produce beats, i can mix vocals, i can write, i can spit, i can kinda sing

make music

(the audio sounds fucked on here, if you want the full experience go to my actual artist page)

Reaction score
he is already making music with me
edit
well not really but we are talking already

Reaction score
Collab or smth Idk I’m bored too and maybe some mixing. I’ve got beats but obv I don’t know what to do on my own all the time and sources always tell me to use different programmes.

Reaction score
@Kenty joji uses garageband to make his music, if people tell you you need specific programs and plugins to make something sound good, thats wrong. If you know what you are doing you can make bangers using all free programs.
If you really want to commit to making music just look up some tutorials on YouTube, that's how I started. I then quit an education I was following and started going to school for sound engineering.

But I can teach you FL Studio, get you some good free plugins and a good autotune that isnt free but its free.

Reaction score
@Synatec I’ve got 2 songs I’ve made but I wanted to re-do vocals because I wasn’t sounding my best.

Idk I just need links and good vibes rn for this music shit

Reaction score
@Kenty i can do ur vocals, just hop in a discord sometime and ill let you record it until its perfect. As if I had you in a studio, just letting you record and keep giving you feedback after every take until its perfect.