Royal British Mafia - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Applications have been paused. We will accept more people soon.
gEz8RGk.png

[OOC]

Steam name

How old are you (we don't really mind as long as you can RP and act mature)

Can you use a microphone (again, isn't necessary).

How long have you played?

[IC]
How skilled are you, on a scale of 1-100, at making weapons? (aka whats your firearms level)(Doesn't matter that much, depending on how well armed we are.).

What is your age?

What is your IC Name?

What country are you from?

Do you have any skills worth mentioning?

Do you promise to keep quiet if.. questioned about any organisation related activities?

Do you promise to respect everyone else in the organisation, and our future allies, and never betray us?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
[OOC]
Steam name: Torvald™

How old are you: 13, middle of voicecracks (sorry), I can act mature.

Can you use a microphone: Yes, but not 100% of the time.

How long have you played?: I have played for about 1 month, and I have been ingame for 1-2 days.

[IC]
How skilled are you, on a scale of 1-100, at making weapons? (aka whats your firearms level)(Doesn't matter that much, depending on how well armed we are.). 4

What is your age? 21

What is your IC Name? Arnold Olafsson

What country are you from? Great Birtannia (Durr)

Do you have any skills worth mentioning? Not really, I'm pretty shit. At least I am dedicated.

Do you promise to keep quiet if.. questioned about any organisation related activities? Of course. I wear on my mothers life!

Do you promise to respect everyone else in the organisation, and our future allies, and never betray us? Yes! Of course!

Last edited:
Reaction score
[OOC]
Steam name : Imnius

How old are you : 13, turning 14 in about a month.

Can you use a microphone : Yes.

How long have you played? i have been ingame for 1 day but i have been playing on the server for a while.

[IC]
How skilled are you, on a scale of 1-100, at making weapons? : I'm just lvl 3.

What is your age? : 26

What is your IC Name? Richard Gootenberg

What country are you from? Norway

Do you have any skills worth mentioning? I dont really know.

Do you promise to keep quiet if.. questioned about any organisation related activities? Of course!

Do you promise to respect everyone else in the organisation, and our future allies, and never betray us?Yes i do!

Garrett Woodfield

[OOC]
Steam name: xAl3xTh3Sn0wM4n

How old are you (we don't really mind as long as you can RP and act mature) 13

Can you use a microphone (again, isn't necessary). Yeah

How long have you played? 2-3 weeks

[IC]
How skilled are you, on a scale of 1-100, at making weapons? (aka whats your firearms level)(Doesn't matter that much, depending on how well armed we are.). 16 nearly 17

What is your age? 19

What is your IC Name? Alex Zaigar

What country are you from? Denmark

Do you have any skills worth mentioning? Shooting, crafting.

Do you promise to keep quiet if.. questioned about any organisation related activities? Yes.

Do you promise to respect everyone else in the organisation, and our future allies, and never betray us? Yes

Reaction score
[OOC]
Steam name : deadnoise12

How old are you (we don't really mind as long as you can RP and act mature) : 18

Can you use a microphone (again, isn't necessary). : Yes

How long have you played? : (In game 1 week), one year ? i can't really remember

[IC]
How skilled are you, on a scale of 1-100, at making weapons? (aka whats your firearms level)(Doesn't matter that much, depending on how well armed we are.). : firearms level is 4, i know its not great, ive been looking for an org so that i can level up.

What is your age? : 29

What is your IC Name? : Alex Browns

What country are you from? South Africa

Do you have any skills worth mentioning? : Lvl 8 stamina, good at planning plans and assisting an robbery/raid, Transporting goods, keeping a lookout, drug making.

Do you promise to keep quiet if.. questioned about any organisation related activities? : Yes, I promise.

Do you promise to respect everyone else in the organisation, and our future allies, and never betray us? : Yes, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.