RR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Madje Mauricio

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154185791

What do you need refunded: chemical table , scar with mag,stock,comp and rifle reflex sight

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: something exploded in the same building and my chemical table started burning (this is actually the second I'm doing because I've done one before and it got accepted so I'm doing this one)

Evidence:

Reaction score
I've actually paniced a bit in the end because there was police upstairs or raiders can't remember very well and I had a gun on me so I didn't want to leave my appt not to die but also I couldn't hide inside the house because there was no doors. (first RR https://perpheads.com/threads/rr.36943/)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is not possible to tell what caused this explosion or what chemical table it was. Would be better if you used the drive function on the demo and preferably show the chemical table model properly.

Reaction score
[Not Involved]

The bomb that was detonated had caused the explosion of your meth. Any bomb will cause your meth to explode. And then one meth table exploded the other one also did. Because it was too close to the balcony door the explosion caused the explosion of one of the meth tables which made a reaction to the other one exploding aswell. And then also. You shouldv'e ran off. And don't try to go back into the appartement where there is fire on going. Since you knew you were almost dead already. Go downstairs with the gun and tell the police a bomb exploded in your appartement and tell them you cannot acces the storage since its on fire. And so they can't confiscate your weapon since you cannot store it in your home. But only in your car, and that's outside. And so it's allowed to take your gun out of your house there.

Reaction score
In your previous RR you had made. You also made a Bug Report. There in you said that it got blown up by a C2. And in this RR it's not a C2. But a timed explosive or a Remote explosive. I think he had fixed the way that c2 could blow up your chem table. But in this case it was not a C2. And you could also hear that the bomb was at the balcony. Which was very close to your chemical table. So it exploded, etc as i have said

Reaction score
That doesnt make any sense why would a bomb make the meth explode? if the bomb was like 2 apps upstairs , thats not realistic. And leaving my app with a gun meanwhile a shootout is not the best thing to do

Reaction score
I didnt change the name of the demo and I don't remember which one is it. I'll try to explain what happened and if you actually think it's needed more evidence I'll try to find it. So I was inside the room as you can see and the Error I'm looking at is my chemical table, the guy in the second (0:06) above the Error is my friend above his chemical table. Around that second (0:06) you start to hearing a beep from a timed bomb I position my self so if it was a raid I wouldn't die to the props so I was the only one get out alive of that situation, but as I paniced (explained in my reply) I died also. As the bomb exploded both our chemical tables exploded at the same time.

Reaction score
This is NOT a discussion post. @Madje please upload a demo showing more of what happend or this will be denied.

Reaction score
Denied, bombs blow up meth tables, just unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.