RR AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kempotent/Tony Morley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @nutrient10
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Don't want punishment just RR, Shot me for no reason as ss causing me to lose gun
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
pYK33Ni.png

I can see from the following log that you were killed by @nutrient11. Nutrient can you please justify your actions in this incident.

zmiZCte.png

Deleted member 5577

You can see the officer running around with a gun in his hand. From where I was standing you ran into city hall with an assault rifle on your back while we had armed people around the city hall threatening to kill the mayor and you went straight behind the pillar. This looked to me as if you were ducking behind cover to open fire at us I wouldn't have shot you had you not been armed however as per PD policy I saw you had a gun and at the time I was certain you were going to use said gun against me and my protectorate.

Apologies if you weren't involved but at the time I had every reason to believe you were going to use your weapon therefore I believe my actions are justified as per PD policy.

Deleted member 5577

@Hayden kempotent's video starts after this situation has started can you tell me which demo and I will get my POV

Reaction score
@nutrient11 @Kempotent For a refund request to be approved, a rulebreak has to have occured. I've not yet established whether shooting was justified as it really depends on the circumstances. If there was a shootout at the City Hall on an attack against the mayor, shooting someone running around with a gun is more justified, although it is on their back so less justifiable to shoot as you can't gurantee they were involved and could have been completely isolated of the situation/unaware. If you wish to pursue this further, I will need to see the entire clip from a demo or something really.

Reaction score
vIWViQI.png
From the clip I've seen and nutrient not providing his demo as per my comment yesterday, I believe the actions weren't justified. While you did enter the City Hall with a firearm on your back, you had no involvement whatsoever as far as I can see. In the future, nutrient11 needs to verify who he is shooting before he pulls the trigger to prevent situations like this from occuring. As for your AK-47, I can see that it was confiscated by an officer from the logs so please feel free to create a refund request and tag me in it for the AK-47 with attachments and a fully loaded mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.