RR barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: nade alardin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76440963

What do you need refunded: barrett with a mag

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: a staff member flung me, dunno who, I got revived and i asked where it was and they didn't know I had a barrett. I got told to relog until it was restored and wait 15 mins, it was never restored so I got told to make a RR as it was deleted. Yes it was during this aids fest, however, I was genuinely doing something. I died from an illegitimate reason, no one picked it up and I would of had it back in my storage so obviously a staff has deleted it. If you're gonna just lock this, and say oh it was during the aids event, at least let me speak to you about it
Evidence:

Tick:

Reaction score
Your in-game name: nade alardin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76440963

What do you need refunded: barrett with a mag

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: a staff member flung me, dunno who, I got revived and i asked where it was and they didn't know I had a barrett. I got told to relog until it was restored and wait 15 mins, it was never restored so I got told to make a RR as it was deleted. Yes it was during this aids fest, however, I was genuinely doing something. I died from an illegitimate reason, no one picked it up and I would of had it back in my storage so obviously a staff has deleted it. If you're gonna just lock this, and say oh it was during the aids event, at least let me speak to you about it
Evidence:

Tick:

Please provide any evidence available to you in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.