RR for 62k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jarred Donerino

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42883693

What do you need refunded: 62k

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Mugged a guy fair and square, he however thought I broke a rule which after a long discussion I didn't. Due to this taking quite a while I didn't have enough time to finish the RP. (Had to go) This would've been easy 62k as I didn't see the guy have any chance whatsoever. Due to the fact that I had to go the guy got away with what seems like all of his money, even though I never broke any rules. This seems unfair to me. He stalled to an extend where he was litterly saying that he wouldn't drop anything unless an admin would come. Due to this I never got the money which again I would've easily acquired

Evidence: @LEWIS 088

Tick: @LEWIS 088

@LEWIS 088

Reaction score
I don't think that this can be accepted as you didn't lose 62k, you just didn't earn 62k. The guy should receive a punishment if not already for the rule breakage but you shouldn't receive anything in my opinion, even if it isn't fair.

Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/threads/refund-requests-change-in-requirements.12379/

Can confirm this took place, however obviously evidence is still required.

Well, I don't have any physical proof of him having 62k except your word. Considering you got to us in the back of a hicktown house whilst I was telling him to drop his money seems pretty obvious enough for me. I don't have the recording of the actual mug. I have the demo, but that would take a while.
[DOUBLEPOST=1463819729,1463680122][/DOUBLEPOST]@LEWIS 088

Status
Not open for further replies.