RR for a deagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Joe Baggers

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2594862

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: We were about to raid morons or something, haven't even done anything yet and cops show up with sirens. I'm passenger in the car and they told us to stop the car then instantly bring it down. I had a deagle on me but at no time shown that to the cops, they executed me while i was begging for them not to shoot me.

Evidence:

Tick: N/A

Items lost: Fully loaded desert eagle.

Reaction score
Has there been any administrative actions or anything alike yet? If not, then this will not be accepted before after that's dealt with. Also, if the pricelist I am using is not outdated, a deagle, magazine and seven bullets does not exceed the minimum limit of 5000$.

Reaction score
I don't know who shot me so i can't do an administrative action, also i sell deagles all the time for 5K fully loaded so I'm not sure if crafting price matters at that point.

Made a report in game with video evidence linked but it was never responded to.

Reaction score
Previous RRs were denied because they wanted a refund for a full deagle as crafting it isn't more than 5k. You may sell it from more but you can craft one for less... Rip for you.

EDIT: I am pretty sure that officer Carlo Marcello killed you. Here make an AR :D

If the name is wrong I have no responsibility
k lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.