RR Full AK-47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Making this one for Drake Fernesto

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:114139869

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: (talking for him) I called the police for shots fired in the bazaar, I had an AK-47 on me at the time, I then get handcuffed by the SWATs as I want to head over to my store at Business 7, I then try to escape by getting bobbied out, and after I head back to my store the SWAT follows me and handcuffes me again, then a few moments later I get searched and my gun gets confiscated. The SWAT said himself it was an invalid confiscation as I was heading to my shop, and was asked by the officer that confiscated the items and the SWAT to make a RR for the gun.

Evidence:
@XxWhitewolfxX was the one that asked to get tagged, he can verify this, and I can upload a demo if needed, but I really prefer to keep my time and your time preserved for other things.

Tick:

Deleted member 4084

@LEWIS 088 - Also witnessed.
However, Lewis forgot to tell me that he was taking it to his storage after he brought it,
The RR is a fully loaded AK-47: As Stated.

EDIT:
I did confiscate this weapon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447456633,1447456499][/DOUBLEPOST]Correction: It was Fredy Standish

Reaction score
In the situation I expected Whitewolf as a supervisor to actually spend a little more time investigating the matter, instead he took my information that I gave him and confiscated the weapon immediately,

This weapon was being transported by Drake, he was being cuffed as he was leaving the scene of a murder and panic call.

This can be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.