RR Jarre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Jar Head

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42883693

What do you need refunded: 111 cocaine leaves, 88 cocaine

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Invisible cop handcuffed me during a situation, giving me no chance to protect myself or my drugs.

Evidence:
b17e49f3232af26c7c14b999677fa8fb.jpg

Tick:
n/a

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pending,

Can you fill out the template fully please, can you also provide me with a timestamp of the situation.
Are you able to provide any more evidence of the situation.

Reaction score
Timestamp for me is 8th of June 18:32 my time. I have no further evidence as I did not record a video nor is there a point in going in demos as the model shows up normally in demos. Logs will show that 111 cocaine leaves and 88 cocaine was confiscated by @Creepis ♿

Reaction score
This is sometimes due to a glitch in Garry’s Mod (typically caused by your game freezing for a period of time), you can fix this by restarting your demo by this command “stop;record fix” or wait for it to restart. Just keep in mind that you should always start recording your demo again if you manually stop it, which I believe is fine if it’s done right away and it’s to fix something like this (if im wrong let me know, it’s the only method ik of fixing invis playermodels/bugged models).

hope this might help out in the future

Reaction score
On that day I didn't manually stop my demo. I have never encountered this problem besides one time in 2014. Neither have I had this issues after these events.

Status
Not open for further replies.