RR Mazda RX-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Peter Sharinglot

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72214944

What do you need refunded: My car (then i'll give 210K back) or my downgrades of my car... (208800), I prefer getting my car back if that's even possible, cause i didn't want to sell it, since i dont have enough for a better car.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
Hi,

I know this is a little bit strange, but i'll explain.
So i was looking for the worth of my car, i had mazda rx-8 black matte, racing kit with two 174K upgrades. I was looking this morning for the worth of my car so i went towards the upgrade shop and saw i could get 104400$/ downgrade, since i bought two upgradese that means i can get lik 208800 in downgrades, then i went to car dealer to watch how much i could get for my car... it was something like 210K$. I was a little bit distracted and instead of closing the tab i pressed sell.... it just sold my car right away so i lost like 208800$ in downgrades i would've done if i was actually planning on selling...

I don't know if u guys accept these kind of RR, but i guess i can at least try to, gonna do nothing with the 210k i got from accidentally selling, gonna wait till i get an answer from u guys.

Kind regards
Curak (Peter Sharinglot)

Evidence: i have a problem publishing my demos or making a video out of it so here's the demo file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GdW45Z-27M04i8pQEq66WqWdK6UOVqRA

Tick: from 35000 till end

Staff Hasn't handled this since there are none online

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied, We only refund items lost from a direct result of a server-side error , bug or if you feel you have lost items in-game as a direct result of a rule infringement and it has been handled by a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.