RR on Mercedes 300SL + Bat

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Your in-game name: Nicolas Maas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5442004

What do you need refunded: $8,000 for Mercedes 300SL + Bat I lost during the crash (Can check logs that I lost a bat during the crash)

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Demo stopped whilst driving down Puffer Street, made me crash into the wall.

Evidence:
http://prntscr.com/jmk8gi

Reaction score
First of all it is a client sided bug (can be accepted though as it is gmod and the server)

Second of all the speedlimit here was 35 meaning you broke the rules
vjQLqE.jpg
While you were driving 55 in a 35 zone causing you to crash as if you would have been driving the 35 it wouldnt had happened
CLuGSH.jpg

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
First of all it is a client sided bug (can be accepted though as it is gmod and the server)

Second of all the speedlimit here was 35 meaning you broke the rules
vjQLqE.jpg
While you were driving 55 in a 35 zone causing you to crash as if you would have been driving the 35 it wouldnt had happened
CLuGSH.jpg

1. You're not involved and yes I was breaking the law, not the rules.

Reaction score
Who drives the speed limit anyway? It shouldn't impact your RR because it was an OOC cause and even though it is client side you have to keep your demos going meaning he cant turn his demos off to stop this from happening. So it's not like it can be helped. This should be looked at the same way as a server lag spike. He shouldn't have to deal with the consequences of his demos stopping, Nor should someone who suffered losses due to a lag spike because it's not the case of "Oh if he was driving the speed limit this wouldn't have happened" No. If his demos didnt stop/server lagged this wouldn't have happened.

Sam

Reaction score
Denied

This is client side, I never have these kind of freezes. You also failed to follow the speed limit, your car would possibly not be wrecked if you had followed the law.

WVj9LZr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.