RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Sam Devyn

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:56233091

What do you need refunded: Engine of my vehicle at the price of ~4770$ and an M24 + Scope attachment. which results in ~$65k

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Due to Ido Alardin deciding to stay around after committing crimes, which he shouldn't have, it directly affected me, and my car.
None of this would have happened if Ido and his friend left, neither would my car be broken or I have lost an M24.
It was the other party's rulebreak that directly affected me and other people in the PD.

Evidence: https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-ido-alardin.23206/

Tick: AR accepted innit.

Side note, I know what you said @Creepis, but I'm still making the RR, and what's being said on this thread will be final and after that I'll drop it.

Reaction score
You died because you stupidly decided to take your gun out and I killed you for a completely valid reason, so your M24 shouldn't get refunded.

And you had no scope on it so please don't try to rip them off for free stuff, what you lost is nowhere close to 65k.

M

Reaction score
  • The killing is justified, whatever kind of weapon you took out of your trunk it could be anything and neutralized a threat to his life.

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.